Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can't wait to meet you, baby Natalie

Hey Natalie,
it's your dad. I'm not used to being called that name just yet. I figure at some point, I will. After long 20 weeks, we finally saw you again on Tuesday, you've grown so much. Mommy was so emotional seeing your face. I was delighted to see that you already found your thumbs to suck...And we were finally 100% sure that you're not a boy, so we don't have to name you after a total stranger that we picked up in the cast of the movie, "The International"...




You are about ready to meet the most important man in your life. However, I am not sure that I'm ready to be that guy. I will try my best, though.

I know you are very active, unlike your mom and dad. Good, then you'll be likely to love sports. With your vote, you and I can finally get the TV back and watch some good ball games that your mom knows nothing about and shows no interests of. Oh well, if you wanna watch Hanna Montana, I understand. But being a Taiwanese American, you need to at least understand baseball. Seriously.

We had your room almost ready. Your baby monitor almost here. Your crib almost borrowed. Seems like everything is in mess but almost in place.

But it's nice to know that your swing set is assembled and hooked up, cause that's everything dad did so far...

No comments: