Friday, January 09, 2009

The circle of life



It's the balance of life, err..., or should I call that the irony of it - some lives fading and the others emerging. While my dad is suffering from terminating lung cancer, I see my first child tonight. (S)he is tiny, only 1.9 centimeter long, but I can already see a lot of potential in (s)he.

So when my dad wrote me a note asking me not to cry before his tomb and to be happy for him to be freed from the suffering when he is gone, I think it is only appropriate to give my blessing to the new addition to my family. I am afraid that I cannot say (or sing) any better than John already did some thirty years ago. So I'll borrow his words, and wish you all the good. Sleep tight, son. I'll see you in August.


Powered by beta.joggle.com

No comments: